Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Happy Holidays

Busy, busy time of year! I still have a couple more gifts to get others.  I am also hosting Christmas Eve this year at my house for the first time.  My family and my husband's family are going to come over for a little get together on Christmas Eve.
 This means a lot of grocery shopping, cooking, baking and cleaning in my future!!  Also been very busy at work!
 I am loving all the pretty Christmas decorations around my house though!  Very cozy and cheerful. 
Have you got all your shopping done?  Do you feel the "Christmas spirit"?  I hope to share more soon!  Thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments! Please let me know if you are a new follower of mine so I can try to follow you as well!! XO, Heather Honey