Wednesday, May 16, 2012

UPDATE: Olay Professional Pro X

So here is the update I promised:
 I have used this every night since my last blog post YOU CAN FIND HERE.  I have used the exfoliating cleanser that you can see in the picture above, and actually still have a little left that I continue to use.  I purchased this for $25 and here are my findings...
  • It leaves my skin feeling thoroughly clean, even if I'm wearing a lot of make up
  • It leaves my skin so smooth
  • The cleaner goes a long way, so it lasts a long time
  • I have used it every night in the shower-so it's very convenient since it's waterproof
  • It only takes a light brush over on your face-if you leave it on too long you will get dry skin
  • It absorbs my night lotion better
  • Less break-outs
The only negative thing I can find about this product is I left it on my chin for quite some time thinking I was cleaning it "really well".  This is not necessary-it actually dried out my chin.  Your skin will get clean without much effort.  You are not getting any purging or "deep, deep clean" like the more expensive models out there, but for $25 I wouldn't expect that.  I would recommend this, I think it's really fun to use!
 Look out for my giveaway announcement!  XO, Heather Honey

8 comments:

  1. Does it rotate or pulse? The reason I got a clarisonic was because it pulses. I heard the ones that rotate are bad because they wear down the elastin in your skin making it age quicker

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use Clarisonic. But I would love to try this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review, I am glad you like it!! I use the Clarisonic too but I've heard that it can actually not be a benefit to have that "deep deep clean" too often. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like a good cheaper alternative to some more expensive options out there. Some people might prefer a lighter clean than going really deep. Looks like it'd be fun to use :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. it looks good for £25, might have to give it a try!
    happyrebekah.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks and sounds great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. so helpful ive always wanted to try this xx

    manyshadesofpurple.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. less breakouts=golden. btw, I'm having a 100+ Follower Urban Decay Giveaway! May 23rd is the last day to enter, so I hope you enter :)

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments! Please let me know if you are a new follower of mine so I can try to follow you as well!! XO, Heather Honey