Sunday, September 11, 2011

NOTW

 This nail polish is called Mama-San by Sinful Colors professional.  I had never tried this brand out before but was drawn to the metallic rosy color.  It seemed appropriate for fall.
 It is very shiny and looks really nice in the sun-making it actually sparkle a little.  In regular lighting the sparkle is gone but the metallic shine is still there.  In these pictures I am wearing two coats.  I have only one coat on my toes and it looks just as nice and has lasted with no chips a few days.  For an inexpensive nail polish I think it's worth the buy.  I am not usually drawn to metallic polish but I was really drawn to this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments! Please let me know if you are a new follower of mine so I can try to follow you as well!! XO, Heather Honey