Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The Body Shop Coconut Oil Hair Shine

This smells soooo yummy!!! It makes me think of summer and the beach!
 I have long hair so I find this product can make my hair a little greasy looking if I'm not careful making sure to only apply it VERY lightly.  I apply it mostly to the ends and lightly over the top layer-trying to get rid of the frizz. I don't feel like my hair really needs it because I have very healthy hair but it does make my hair smell good all day.
It is slighty sparkly but not really noticable when in your hair.
   The packaging claims that it "smooths, adds shine, conditions and repairs."  It says to "smooth over dry hair."  It is made with pure coconut oil and is for all hair types.
                                        Even my kitty likes how it smells!! ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments! Please let me know if you are a new follower of mine so I can try to follow you as well!! XO, Heather Honey