Monday, January 2, 2012

I Wanna Be a Rockstar Bay-be

I may not be able to be a rock star, BUT, I can have rockstar lips!  I am in love with this Rock Star Buxom Lip gloss set!
It comes with 4 different shades, and I actually like all 4 of them.  You know how sometimes when you get a pack there is that one color you know you will never use?  That is not the case here! I have tried out all of them and really like them all.  I think my favorite is Gabby, and then Julie.


These lip glosses are the plumping kind, I feel the lip plumping action, your lips will tingle a little and you know that it's working. I was also pleasantly surprised to find that they are quite moisturising as well.  They have vitamin A and E and leave your lips soft.


  
 Cute packaging AND good product!

       
You can see the different textures, a couple of them have a little shimmer.

These were $36 but I got them on sale and paid a little less.  I really like them, and am very happy with my purchase.  Rock On!!  ;)  Thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments! Please let me know if you are a new follower of mine so I can try to follow you as well!! XO, Heather Honey