Sunday, August 21, 2011

Bodywash!!

Ok, so I loved the coconut scrub so much I went a little crazy and had to try some others.  Variety is the spice of life they say. I love the smell of the Juicy Pomegranate&Mango Infusions body wash. It smells so good.  I would say the scent is the focus of this one, it's best feature.  It also has little beads in it that make your skin very soft.                                                    
The Ultra Rich Shea Butter Creme is very smooth and does a good job of making your skin feel so soft as well.  It's very moisturizing. It also has moisture beads in it but the scent is not strong.  I would say skin softening is this ones best attribute.

 Pure Cashmere is silky smooth.  It has a light floral scent, again not the focus.  This one I used as a shaving cream, lathered and shaved my legs.  Very soft skin after I used it-I guess it's not called Softsoap for nothing. ;)  I plan to alternate depending on my mood and what I am looking for in each particular shower. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments! Please let me know if you are a new follower of mine so I can try to follow you as well!! XO, Heather Honey