Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Toner

I saw this online and liked the packaging and had to give it a try.  It's called Thayer's Rose Petal Witch Hazel and it's used as a toner, so after I wash my face at night I put some on a cotton pad and wipe it on my face.  My roomate in college had witch hazel that she would use on her face, but I've never given it a try.  I liked the old fashioned picture and the pretty light pink packaging of the rose petal scent.  It does seem to get any missed makeup from after washing my face.  My skin can be sentitive when it feels like it and I haven't had any issues, it does claim to be gentle and I would have to agree.  It also has aloe vera in it and this helped my face the other night when it had a little too much sun.  I love the light rose scent, so pleasant to go to sleep at night smelling like a rose. :)  On the back of the packaging it comes with a cute little description that "Over 120 years ago, Rose Thayer, niece of Henry Thayer M.D., developed an all-natural recipe for extra-soft, youthful-looking skin. As she aged, many would comment on how she always looked 10 years younger than she was."  I've like using it, I may switch over to lotion at night in the winter though, I will have to see.  In the winter my skin gets really dry so that will be the test, if it's moisturizing enough.  I suppose I could even do both!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments! Please let me know if you are a new follower of mine so I can try to follow you as well!! XO, Heather Honey