Saturday, August 20, 2011

Softsoap Body Wash

I have tried out Softsoap Body Butter Coconut Scrub body buff wash.  I really like this product.  It has a nice smell, you can smell it just a little when you get out of the shower.  It does lather enough to cover your body even though it's also a scrub.  It has crushed coconut that is a gentle exfoliator.  It also makes your skin soft with jojoba butter extracts.                                                      
 I noticed later that I also have the Softsoap coconut& warm ginger hand soap by my sink!  I really love the smell of coconut in the summer-more so than I realized!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments! Please let me know if you are a new follower of mine so I can try to follow you as well!! XO, Heather Honey