Monday, August 22, 2011

Essentials

Picked up a couple of essentials.  I seem to have misplaced my tweezers.  I know I used them to pull out a splinter but now they've gone missing-I guess I didn't put them back!  I had one stray hair that had to go that was driving me crazy, so a new pair was bought.  This however is a first time purchase of the eyelash separator.  I have always wanted to try one.  I was not impressed.  It doesn't really do anything. I find that my mascara is too hard for it to seperate any lashes, but I also curl my lashes with an eyelash curler.  I should try it out before I curl, but it doesn't look hopeful.  The other side is an eyebrow brush.  I don't think I will be using that much-not really necessary.  I'm not Andy Rooney. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments! Please let me know if you are a new follower of mine so I can try to follow you as well!! XO, Heather Honey