Friday, March 2, 2012

Dr. Seuss and Lip Butter

Happy Friday everyone! :)

I've mentioned I'm a teacher and I am so proud of these cupcakes I made my students today for Dr. Seuss' brithday! The first picture is the swirl I put through them with just some food coloring and then the second is with the frosting and sprinkles! I just had to share :)
Anywho!
On with the makeup!  I have already done a post on Revlon's Lip Butter's but I had to share this new color I got! I love it! It's called Berry Smoothie.
I feel comfortable wearing this color anywhere! The other 2 colors I previously have gotten are a little bright for some occasions. I'm really loving these Lip Butters, they are so comfortable on my lips.
 Sometimes it just takes a couple of tries to find the "one"!
 Thanks for reading!! xoxo, Heather Honey


10 comments:

  1. you must be a great teacher , i can't say the thing about my daughters teacher (she is in second grade)

    these look yummy ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I love my little kiddos :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cupcakes. That Revlon color looks lovely. Now following!

    http://everydayrachel21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i looove lip butters! your cupcakes look amazing, care to share? :p xx
    my blog: boho vanity

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum. Those cupcakes look great. Bet they taste even better. Ah. that lip balm is everywhere. Looks great. Seattle Beauty and Fashion - Seattle Girlie Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pics!!!i'm following you!!!if you like mine, do the same!!
    WWW.ZAGUFASHION.COM
    ZAGU FACEBOOK PAGE
    bloglovin follower

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely post! Check my blog and follow me if you want!
    Ioana

    http://www.fashionspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your blog:)Maybe we can follow each other?

    Agnes

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments! Please let me know if you are a new follower of mine so I can try to follow you as well!! XO, Heather Honey