Sunday, March 4, 2012

Queen Helene Grape Seed Extract Peel Off Masque

This is another Queen Helene mask.  This one is Antioxidant Grape Seed Extract Peel Off Masque.  I prefer the wash off masks to the peel off but if you like peel off then this one might be for you.  This mask as you can see says it "cleans clogged pores, softens facial lines, soothes and tones skin."  I think that this mask or "masque" does help clear your pores.  I don't think that it softened any facial lines though.  I don't use it on a regular basis so maybe if I did it would do more but I only use it when my skin is feeling extra gross.

 This formla is easy to apply, it is a thick liquid that you just spread over your face.  It also has a pleasant scent.
 I wash my face before applying so that it can really get the grime in my pores since I have already taken care of the surface dirt and oil.
 When it dries it is literally a shiny shiny clear SMOOTH surface, it's kind of cool actually. :)  This picture looks like my face is wet but it's completely dry.  It starts to peel along the edges of the mask and this gives you a base to pull it off.
 This part grosses some people out and some people find it really fun.  I have friends who think both. Haha. You can literally pull it off all in one piece if you have applied it evenly and thick enough.  I have a picture of it with a solid circle with just a hole where my eyes and mouth were but I fall in the catergory of finding it kinda gross so I didn't post it. Haha. You will have to just try it for yourself!
 After I removed it I just took a warm wet washcloth and wiped off any residue.  My skin was very soft, and smooth.  I do think it helps on days when you feel your skin needs a little extra help. I think it really helps get rid of some of the dead skin cells.
I would recommend this mask, especially if you like the peel away kind.  I prefer the wash away kind: like this one HERE .  Whatever floats your boat!  Hope you are having a great weekend!  XO, Heather Honey

10 comments:

  1. how neat, i must try this out

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this stuff, but it is weird to peel it!

    http://everydayrachel21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. will definately try this out! now following :)

    www.the-ant-ler.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Queen Helene! I have the mint julep mask and I love it, so i'll have to try this one. I think the peel is cool! Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My husband thinks the peel is cool too. He's very fascinated by it. Lol I love the mint julep one, I see such a difference when I take it off, more than this peel one for me.

      Delete
  5. Hi Heather Honey...great review!! I too prefer the wash away kind but I'd like to try the peel away just to see the results. I am now following you...follow back if you'd like :) xx

    www.dressmecandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds great :)


    Lovely greetz from germany.

    xoxo
    Ina :*

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments! Please let me know if you are a new follower of mine so I can try to follow you as well!! XO, Heather Honey