Friday, April 13, 2012

Loreal Colour Riche Balm

Since I really enjoyed Revlon Lip Butters I decided I would give Loreal's Color Riche Balm a try.  I don't think they are all that similar really.  I found the texture and color unique to lip butters. 

I purchased Pink Satin, this is a light pink color that is very pretty.  The color is extremely sheer though, and I think I would like to try a shade darker to see if there is a little more color payoff. 
When applying I noticed it applies very easily and it's moisturizing.  I would say that the product isn't quite as soft as lip butters but still applies easily.  I like the packaging.  It has the sheer cover but it's maybe a little more sophisticated looking. 
I also really enjoy the scent of this balm, it has a light vanilla taste to it.
This product has a really pretty sparkly sheen to it.  When light hits the balm there is a nice shimmer! I love this.
 I might try this over lipstick, it would add a nice shine . 
 This product also has SPF 15 in it as well. 
 Have you given this product a try? What did you think?  Are all the colors this sheer?  Thanks for reading! XO, Heather Honey



9 comments:

  1. i have this! i love the light sheen it gives :)
    Jordan xx
    - Boho Vanity Giveaway -

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how it looks on you! I havent tried these yet but i've been interested. I think I like the packaging more too on the Loreal then the lip butters

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried one of these in the shade Caring Coral. It was very sheer as well and had that weird lipstick taste to it :/ i much prefer the revlon lip butters lol. This does look gorgeous on you though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats too bad they are all so sheer. I might not bother trying the other color. Thanks!

      Delete
    2. I really like the taste-it taste like vanilla to me. Haha!

      Delete
  4. ahh I wish I could try these- great review!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks really lovely :)
    Gorgeous colour :)

    Laura xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks quite sheer but moisturising, and the light pink shade is so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments! Please let me know if you are a new follower of mine so I can try to follow you as well!! XO, Heather Honey