Friday, February 3, 2012

Lash Lift

Hello! It's FRIDAY!  I am really happy this week is over.  It's been one of those weeks.  In celebration of the weekend here is a mascara post for you. Haha.
This is Lash Lift by Max Factor.
 I thought it would be nice to have a brownish mascara as I own all black.  This one is called "black brown".  It is not nearly as black as any of my others, I would say it leans more towards brown. 
 This product is "volume and lift mascara".  I would say that it does add a little volume but not a whole lot.  I would also say it does add a little "lift" and length, again not a whole lot. 
 This product is not my favorite.  I now know that I prefer black, and not brown mascara. I had to give it a try, haha.  I think that black just really makes my lashes stand out and this product didn't really do that.  It did a little something but not enough to want to repurchase.
 I see a little difference in the length but not that big pop I like to have.  There are just better mascaras out there.
 If you are looking for something really subtle then you might like this product.  I think between the color and lack of volume/length that this product just isn't for me.  I hate writing that I don't love something but I have to be honest-I wouldn't want you to go out and buy a product that isn't impressive. I just like those dramatic big lashes, what can I say? ;)
I hope you all have a great weekend!  Super bowl Sunday anyone? :)  Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

I enjoy reading your comments! Please let me know if you are a new follower of mine so I can try to follow you as well!! XO, Heather Honey