Thursday, November 17, 2011

Covergirl Lash Blast Volume Mascara


I purchased some new mascara.  I had heard a lot of good things about Covergirl Lash Blash Volume mascara "the one in the orange tube".  I decided I would give it a try, even my sister has it.  I may be the last one to be giving it a try for the first time. 
I think it did a great job adding length to my lashes.  I bought "very black" since I really like dark lashes the best. 
                                          I think it adds some volume too!  Not bad. 
 The one thing I didn't love was there was a little bit of flaking.  I noticed some black clumps in a few spots, and a black flake on my eye corner.  I know a lot of people really like the thick, messy look.  I have always prefered the very neat, long, clean, indiviually lenghtened lash.  I am really giving it a try though.  I think I will get used to it.  I had my other mascara for so long and really liked it and this one is just 'different'.  I can't argue that it doesn't add volume and length like it claims to.  I would say worth the purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments! Please let me know if you are a new follower of mine so I can try to follow you as well!! XO, Heather Honey