Thursday, November 3, 2011

Miracle Cream

I was sent this product as a free trial when I ordered from Sephora and had never heard of it.
It is AMAZING!!  I can't believe how well it works!!!


 I apply it to my face before I go to bed at night and wake up with amazing skin.  My skin looks younger and clear.  It is soft and moisturized, all the redness from dry skin is gone.  I am really just amazed at it. 
 I looked it up on Google products and it says "This unique, paraben free formula, containing plant derived ingredients, mimics the structure of the natural skin lipids and aids in the replenishment of the loss of natural skin lipids. This cream helps to boost the skin's barrier function while protecting it from environmental stresses. The moisturizer leaves the skin feeling soft and supple."  It was given 5 stars by the people who reviewed it.  I'm not the only one who thinks it's great.  It isn't greasy at all and it hasn't caused any breakouts.  I think I am going to have to add this to my "must have" list.  I found that they sell them in bigger jars for around $25 on some online-sites.  I highly recommend this one! Had to share this amazing find!
                                   

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing... I may have to try it out!

    xo, tasha
    twenty-something blog
    enter my Gorjana bracelet giveaway today!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments! Please let me know if you are a new follower of mine so I can try to follow you as well!! XO, Heather Honey