Thursday, October 13, 2011

Lipcolor

Wet n Wild Mega Last Long Wear Lip color is a good alternative to the more expensive long lasting lip brands.  It has cute packaging and it come in some nice colors.
s

 If you are unfamiliar with how the product works you apply the color and then put on the clear topcoat to seal in the color. 
 The top picture shows the pretty color (this one is 365) alone and the bottom picture is with the shiny top coat.  So shiny :)
The only thing is that though this product claims to be long lasting it doesn't last all that much longer than any other lip gloss.  I found it lasts just as long or a little longer but nothing spectacular.  For just a few bucks though I wouldn't expect too much.  It's just a pretty lip gloss!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments! Please let me know if you are a new follower of mine so I can try to follow you as well!! XO, Heather Honey