Saturday, October 1, 2011

Body Shop Lotion

I have these two lovely Body Shop products that I thought I would share. 
The first is Strawberry Body Butter.  It smells amazing.  I love the smell of this, it makes you want to eat it!!  The body butter is a thicker lotion.  It has strawberry seed oil in it to moisturize your skin. It also has cocoa butter and shea butter. It is designed for normal skin.

I really just use this product on my hands but I think you are suppose to use it all over.  I like the thickness of it more for my hands though, I feel like it stays on longer.

 The second is Moroccan Rose Body Butter, and again it smells amazing!  It says: "Beautiful skin softening, with precious oil from roses hand-picked at dawn."
 This one is not as thick as my strawberry body butter, but it leaves more of an oily feel to it when applied.  I mostly just use this on my hands as well, but I think it would be easier to apply to the body because it's not quite so thick.  It has shea butter, organic babassu oil and organically grown soya oil.  It is designed for normal/dry skin.
 Yum!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments! Please let me know if you are a new follower of mine so I can try to follow you as well!! XO, Heather Honey