Sunday, October 23, 2011

Mascara

 I bought this Maybelline Unstoppable Mascara a while ago, and thought I would share my opinion of it.  It has lasted about a year now I think, maybe more.  I don't wear make up everyday but having it for so long shows that it doesn't dry out.  I really loved this product when I got it.  It made my eyelashes look SO long. 
 I have almost run out of it, I can tell there isn't a lot left and will have to pick up a new mascara.  There are so many good ones out there right now that I think I will try something new.  I do really love this one and think it does a great job but I just really like to try new things.



 I've always curled my eyelashes after I applied mascara but very recently have started to curl then apply.  I find the results to be about the same, but if I've used a lot of mascara it can clump the lashes together if I curl after.  Which order do you curl and apply?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments! Please let me know if you are a new follower of mine so I can try to follow you as well!! XO, Heather Honey